Shröat Development and Pictures

 

The final weight of the boat was 83.8 pounds, almost twice that of the second heaviest boat.  Not that heavy haha.

Our average speed was 0.47 m/s.  Based on these our score was 74 out of 100 which placed us third somehow.  We believe we should’ve gotten first because our boat stayed afloat very well.  Weight docked us a lot of points.

 

IMG_0089

Shröat at the end of construction

IMG_0076

This was a problem we had when we left it like this for a weekend.

WP_20150602_13_49_30_Pro

Adding the front and spray painting

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_0013

Adding the sides to the Shröat

 

IMG_0014

End of construction of the side panels.

WP_20150602_13_49_25_Pro

Finishing attaching the front.

 

WP_20150602_13_49_18_Pro

Figuring out what we should do.

 

IMG_0021

How the sides were attached.

 

IMG_0028

Taking a nap.

IMG_0031

We fixed this with duct tape. Lots of duct tape.

 

IMG_0074

A big problem we had, but fixed with duct tape.

IMG_0075

The duct tape wouldn’t stick so we took this panel off.

This is a picture of the bottom of the boat. Try not to get confused ;)

This is a picture of the bottom of the boat. Try not to get confused ;)

This is the bottom of the bottom of the bottom... At least, we believe so.

This is the bottom of the bottom of the bottom… At least, we believe so.